RESOURCES FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS
We value our partnership with you and consider it essential to our work in safeguarding our community’s health. The following links represent resources you have most frequently requested. If you would like additional online information, please call or email Kerry Dobbelaere, PA, Clinical Services Manager (360) 728-2238 email@example.com.
CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL (CDC)
- CDC A-Z Disease Index
- CDC Sexually Transmitted Disease Guidelines
- CDC Influenza Information for Healthcare Providers
LOCAL HEALTH & POPULATION DATA
- National Association of State Public Health Veterinarians (NASPHV) Compendiums on Rabies and Other Zoonotic Diseases
- Washington State Dept. of Agiculture Animal Health Handbook
- Notifiable Conditions and the Veterinarian (PDF)
- Washington State Immunization Information System
- WA State Childhood Immunization Requirements for Childcare Facilities and Pre-K through 12 Schools
- Healthcare Worker Immunization Recommendations
- CDC’s Recommended Child and Adolescent Immunization Schedules
- CDC Recommended Adult Immunization Schedule
- CDC’s Travel Immunization Recommendations
- Alerts & Messages
- Notifiable Conditions Report (current)
- Notifiable Conditions Report (Annual Summary 2015)
- Notifiable Conditions Report (Annual Summary 2014)
EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS
Are you a Washington State healthcare professional interested in volunteering your services during an emergency? For information on our local Medical Reserve Corps.
The Region 2 Healthcare Preparedness Network has resources to help you plan for emergencies. Washington State Dept. of Health Emergency Preparedness and Response Publications are also available online and in print upon request.