- Breastfeeding Coalition of Washington
- Kitsap County Breastfeeding Resources
- Kitsap County Breastfeeding Coalition
- La Leche League (Helpline: Mothers and others with questions about breastfeeding are welcome to call 877-4-LALECHE (877-452-5324))
- New Parent Support Drop-In Sessions
- Combating Barriers to Breast Feeding
We enjoyed seeing many of you at the Baby Friendly Lounge at the Kitsap County Fair!
The Baby-Friendly Lounge is a quiet, private, space for families to feed their babies, change their diapers, express milk, have a snack, and get information about resources for families from can have fun at the Baby-Friendly Lounge too with activities just for them!
Baby Friendly Lounge partners include: Babies R Us, Group Health Lactation, Harrison Medical Center , Kitsap Community Resources WIC, Kitsap County Breastfeeding Coalition, Kitsap County Fair, Kitsap Public Health District, La Leche League, Port Gamble S'Klallam Tribe WIC, Rent A Center, and Suquamish Tribe WIC.
We hope to see you next year!